BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

i miss her...

i miss my mother.
she's the one who sacrificed her life to gave birth.
and to give me life.

i miss my mother.
she's the one who feed me with her hands.
and wipe my tears with her fingers.

i miss my mother.
she's the one who pampered me and kissed me through all the pain.
and whispered to me that things will be just fine.

i couldn't stop saying,
that i miss mother.
whereby I'm the one who walked out from her life.
creating her such suffer and tears.
and now, my sadness flowing heavily with regret.
for i miss her with all my heart...
forgive me for being such a sinful daughter.
although you must know, mother...

that i love you very deeply.

goodies/icons/Mommy/babyicon2.png
Default LayoutsThis image is from WhateverLife 2.0 Layouts Default Layouts Tab Layouts